Request - Extend Block Type Limit

I recently ran into an issue. I wanted a mod that let me add the ability to craft all vanilla blocks as decor and I only use War3zuks AIO 2023 and War3zuks Farmlife 2024 and Adding a mod that basically clones the vanilla blocks as a 500Hp decor item essentially bankrupts the game. 

See Here
Unfortunately 2024-02-27T09:54:00 102.750 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed 2024-02-27T09:54:00 102.753 EXC Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Too many blocks defined (33598, allowed 32768

I think if you simply doubled the type limit from 32768 to 65536 this problem would likely never exist again. Legacy Minecraft used to have a similar problem. This would only affect max registered blocks and because its caching types it should not actually affect performance at all.

This is the mod by the way. https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2669?tab=description

If Devs you worried about issues just make the log say warning you exceeded 32768 you are acknowledging that you may experience performance issues.

Edited by P3rf3ctVZer0 (see edit history)