Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Teezer

Teezer

This trailer !!!!!!!!!

Hat down TFP, you went through a lot.

I just watched again the A8 trailer and holy crap, no more PS2 jokes in the comment section.

Also a huge thanks to @faatal, @Laz Man, @Roland and all the others who keep answering our questions and make this forum alive.

Everytime someone ask me my favorite game, I answer 7 Days to die (I must admit, I also say that it's the most frustrating game concerning developement and communication but whatever... 😉).

If ppl want me to be their gamer buddy, they better have 7 Days in their steam library!

11 hours ago, Doomofman said:

Really good trailer, much better than other videos TFP have recently put out...

But it's pretty misleading in terms of what the game actually looks/plays like (though I suppose that's par for the course for game trailers these days)

It reminds me those fully enhanced screenshots on the steam page lol.

I think it's because there isn't the full UI covering the entire screen on the trailer (obviously).

They really really should work on a more immersive and intuitive UI.

Teezer

Teezer

This trailer !!!!!!!!!

Hat down TFP, you went through a lot.

I just watched again the very first trailer and holy crap, no more PS2 jokes in the comment section.

Also a huge thanks to @faatal, @Laz Man, @Roland and all the others who keep answering our questions and make this forum alive.

Everytime someone ask me my favorite game, I answer 7 Days to die (I must admit, I also say that it's the most frustrating game concerning developement and communication but whatever... 😉).

If ppl want me to be their gamer buddy, they better have 7 Days in their steam library!

10 hours ago, Doomofman said:

Really good trailer, much better than other videos TFP have recently put out...

But it's pretty misleading in terms of what the game actually looks/plays like (though I suppose that's par for the course for game trailers these days)

It reminds me those fully enhanced screenshots on the steam page lol.

I think it's because there isn't the full UI covering the entire screen on the trailer (obviously).

They really really should work on a more immersive and intuitive UI.