[A21.2] LiteNetLib Timeout Patch Release

jasonmbrown

I threw this mod together for a friend who plays on an Integrated GPU. Basically after 20 minutes of playing when you open a chest the game unloads unused assets, if this process takes 5 seconds or longer, the server will kick you.

This mod is specifically for use between a dedicated server and the players. Essentially if the players log, unloads the assets and then disconnects. This is a temporary work around. Very little is changed and so I expect it to be compatible with future versions, assuming it hasn't been fixed in the base game.

It is required by the server, and any player who is getting dropped for opening chests. It is optional for everyone else.

I am also in the process of fixing the Unload assets lag spike (this timeout patch is just a temporary fix)

Download TimeOutPatch https://mega.nz/file/9o8UxToS#UEvt6Un3Edm2qvGfI-dKbEZOzP4pqkmZSss9skKsrjI

I tried my best to figure out a solution to the Opening Chests and Boxes causing the freezing, but there's not really a good way to do it as of right now. It doesn't seem like it would be an easy fix. However I have heard that the developers are working on it. Still if it doesn't get fixed in the next couple versions I might look into it again.