Disabling Trader protection

Tryin to be as clear as possible. Is there a way to, idealy in a already used world but if not i can live with that, disable the lock that prevents you from messing up a traders base? The trash the broken stuff it irks me so bad and i would edit my world file just to make it possible if i knew how

One thing that would be nice though would be the option to re-enable it once it is clean so that zombies cant just mess it all up when im not looking. ive tried to scrub for a thread with these answers but came up dry

There are files in the programs dir .../Data/Prefabs/POIs/trader_[name].xml that define each trader POI and the lines "<property name="TraderAreaProtect" value="0,0,0" />" and <property name="TraderArea" value="True" /> that seem to be doing that magic.

Now I don't know if it suffices to remove the Protect line, but this would be the first thing to try. If not, then changing the value to 100,100,100 might do it at the cost of some random area 100 blocks from the trader being protected. Or even changing TraderArea to "False". but I would guess this disables the trader functions as well.

There are also mods that disable trader protection, I think Darkness Falls is one of those. If yes, simply download darkness falls and search its code and data for anything relating to traders. Maybe that mod has changed the xmls files above and you should be able to mimic that in your files.