Having problem with OpenBundle

Well, I added the following in an items.xml to make a mod that allows acid to be recovered from car batteries.  However when i try to "Open" the battery it will not give the items listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

<configs>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='carBattery']">
        <property class="Action0">
            <property name="Class" value="OpenBundle"/>
            <property name="Delay" value="0"/>
            <property name="Use_time" value="0"/>
            <property name="Create_item" value="resourceAcid,resourceScrapLead,resourceScrapPolymers"/>
            <property name="Create_item_count" value="1,90,5"/>
        </property>
	</append>
</configs>

I just made a recipe to do the conversion to 1 acid for now, but I would really like to have it use the above game mechanics.  Thanks to anyone responding.

Edited by Vayben (see edit history)

Thinking more about this, you might get an issue if you change the car battery itself to a bundle since it is used in crafting recipes and as a power source in battery banks.

What you might want to do is to create a new recipe so that you can disassemble (craft) it into a new bundle package (for example car battery bundle) that opens up to the components you want.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Thinking more about this, you might get an issue if you change the car battery itself to a bundle since it is used in crafting recipes and as a power source in battery banks.

What you might want to do is to create a new recipe so that you can disassemble (craft) it into a new bundle package (for example car battery bundle) that opens up to the components you want.

Worked perfectly... thanks!

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/4120

Edited by Vayben (see edit history)