using hatches as blocks in doorways and on base defence's

keith82

i think this is game breaking not to mention the physics is off the zombies are running into the hatches and they don't close shut they have magical locking hinges? most videos i see online people use this to cheese point's of interest or even use it in base design to stop zombies it just feels like the same sort of scam as  a floating block it feels like cheating 

2 hours ago, keith82 said:

i think this is game breaking not to mention the physics is off the zombies are running into the hatches and they don't close shut they have magical locking hinges? most videos i see online people use this to cheese point's of interest or even use it in base design to stop zombies it just feels like the same sort of scam as  a floating block it feels like cheating 

If it bothers you, don't do it.

18 hours ago, Riamus said:

My question is... Why does it matter?  You aren't doing it, so it shouldn't impact you if others choose to do it.  Let people play the way they want to.  This isn't competitive multiplayer where what other people do well impact you.

it doesn't matter its an opinion whilst you may not agree with it i was just stating something i find a bit stupid in the game i love, if its not a game breaking mechanic why not have some sort of wood nailed across the bottom of the door instead and call it a door blocker its obviously not what they was intended for 

On 12/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, keith82 said:

its obviously not what they was intended for 

In game development, there's a wide range of acceptability when it comes to intention. It's always expected that players will find unintended ways to do things. B-hopping in CSGO was unintended, but the devs didn't mind it and it's a staple mechanic of the game now.