Resident Evil 7D2D

Cowboobs

6 hours ago, Cowboobs said:

Most likely not, I'm building it to be a fully functional POI

Ah bummer! It would be awesome to see more overhaul mods for an escape room experience.
Spencer Mansion POI is fully functional with lots of switch triggers and keys. Players locked in boss rooms until boss is defeated, zombies coming back to life as crimson heads

At least from memory, this looks very accurate. Are you intending to do the entire building?

Also, what about the exterior?

And as a side note, I would love to build a map with this POI and all the other horror movie POIs in the game. One of the big reasons I got into 7 Days was when I was playing RE2 remake and Conan Exiles and thought how cool it would be if Capcom made a Resident Evil survival game with all the franchise's POIs.

And it's too bad updates break things because there are Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Return of the Living Dead POIs that people here have created but you can't build a world with them no more, at least on the current game. Ok I'm rambling. I gotta go to bed.

4 hours ago, Arez said:

At least from memory, this looks very accurate. Are you intending to do the entire building?

Also, what about the exterior?

And as a side note, I would love to build a map with this POI and all the other horror movie POIs in the game. One of the big reasons I got into 7 Days was when I was playing RE2 remake and Conan Exiles and thought how cool it would be if Capcom made a Resident Evil survival game with all the franchise's POIs.

And it's too bad updates break things because there are Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Return of the Living Dead POIs that people here have created but you can't build a world with them no more, at least on the current game. Ok I'm rambling. I gotta go to bed.

As accurate as possible. I load up RE2 and take loads of screenshots. I put a grid overlay on the map so its to scale ish. Locked doors will be labeled/colored and unlocked when finding the appropriate key/trigger. Some safes will have codes (will have to test if this can be applied on POI) 

I will also work on the exterior, but I dont think theres much reference to go on. 

I should be able to just update the build with future updates, no? 

1 hour ago, Cowboobs said:

I should be able to just update the build with future updates, no? 

Of course. But the others I mentioned haven't been updated. I mean, I guess I could download them and update them myself but I'm not familiar with how that all works.

But it would be great to have the Romero movie POIs, Return of the Living Dead and RPD in the same world. That and all the ones the Fun Pimps already have in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 4:57 AM, FranticDan said:

Typewriters as toasters feel so wrong to me 🙃

Bonus points if you recognise this room ;) 

image.thumb.png.2b48079dc18530cb5bf3e685a9c4096d.png

No idea, no bonus points for me :(

Hours and hours and hours this is taking. BUT I will get there in the end. Update on building the entire RPD from RE2 - Stay Awesome :)

On 12/11/2023 at 1:48 PM, Cowboobs said:

Hours and hours and hours this is taking. BUT I will get there in the end. Update on building the entire RPD from RE2 - Stay Awesome :)

Is that mini map only for the video or will that be part of the POI in game?