• Enter into the run box: %appdata%/7daystodie/logs 
  • Open the last log file in there
  • Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C
  • go to pastebin.com
  • From there, click Paste
  • Paste (Ctrl + V) the text into it and hit New Paste on the bottom

image.thumb.png.7973de0fcb993d5fd74e103cbe3d18af.png

Then, give the link here. Thanks.

Bonjour, excuser moi de vous déranger encore une fois, c'était pour savoir ou ca en était avec les développeurs du jeu. 

J'ai toujours la même erreur que je vous avez envoyer . Avais vous un mail des développeurs s'il vous plait sa commence a etre long je suis en manque de 7 days to die ah ah !!! 

Bonne journée a vous :)

8 hours ago, Nicoco75 said:

Hello, excuse me for bothering you again, it was to find out where things were with the developers of the game.

I still have the same mistake I sent you. Did you have an email from the developers please its starting to be long I'm missing 7 days to die ah ah !!

Have a good day:)

Hi! So, something happened with either EOS or Microsoft, or both, that is causing this weird issue. I personally spent a good 12+ hours attempting to reproduce it with a dev gamepass account :/. We simply can't reproduce this so solving it is taking some time, but the developer that handles networking is in contact with EOS, I'm sorry this is going on, I'd love for you all to be able to play too :(

No worries though, as soon as he hears back and we have something I will let you know.

Have a good day too :)