About "No Crafting" mod

RahanneLore

Hello,

I'm interesting by yours differents mods but for one of them, No Crafting, i have some questions :

i don't know if all vanilla items can be loot or if some of them can be only obtained by craft. So for these supposed "only-crafting" items, does it means you made it possible for us to recover them by looting ?

Thx for your work.

5 hours ago, RahanneLore said:

Hello,

I'm interesting by yours differents mods but for one of them, No Crafting, i have some questions :

i don't know if all vanilla items can be loot or if some of them can be only obtained by craft. So for these supposed "only-crafting" items, does it means you made it possible for us to recover them by looting ?

Thx for your work.

You should probably post in the mod thread or tag @khzmusik directly

We had a conversation in private. But, for everyone else who is interested, the answer is yes, they should be available either through looting or from traders.

In general, it's best to ask questions like these in the mod author's thread. That way there's no confusion about which mod you're referring to, and anyone else interested in those mods will see the answer.

EDIT: Since threads can be pushed off of the first page pretty quickly, it's possible you didn't know where the thread was. It is here:

Alternatively, ask in the "Discussion and Requests" forum. And, 7D2D forum mods, feel free to move this thread there. :)

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)