World Editor

Is it me or does the terrain in world editor not save while placing pois on edited terrain ? Why have a option to put in ground in your editer if when you cannot save it, and use the map in a game, and it is all gone. How dumb@%$# stupid is that, or am i the dumb @%$# overlooking something? I swear all this functionality worked at some point but no matter that i do any edited or added blocks with z box disappears after saving, using a world editor tool that cannot edit the world like wtf .

Edited by hugo stiglitz (see edit history)

14 hours ago, hugo stiglitz said:

Is it me or does the terrain in world editor not save while placing pois on edited terrain ? Why have a option to put in ground in your editer if when you cannot save it, and use the map in a game, and it is all gone. How dumb@%$# stupid is that, or am i the dumb @%$# overlooking something? I swear all this functionality worked at some point but no matter that i do any edited or added blocks with z box disappears after saving, using a world editor tool that cannot edit the world like wtf .

Take the world editor as a w.i.p  and will probably be one of the last things worked on once all other systems are final and working etc