(Ps4) "Error You are not connected to playstation network. Resolve this issue and try again". I am connected, have ps plus.

spitnspite

On 9/18/2023 at 9:18 PM, spitnspite said:

(Ps4) "Error You are not connected to playstation network. Resolve this issue and try again". I am connected, have ps plus. 

I played last night. Now won't let me play multi-player or solo private due to this error. I'm connected and my ps plus is paid.

Hi! I would try resetting the PS4 cache or powering down the console completely (enter shutdown mode, wait until the lights go off, unplug the power, wait 5 minutes or so) and try restarting your modem/router.

• 4 weeks later...

I just started playing this game for the first time with some friends on console and I just got a message saying I'm not signed into playstation network and I am with ps plus I have tried to delete all saved cache for the game even deleted all my saved worlds and it still constantly tells me I'm not connected is there anything else to try I have even restarted my router and I have 700mbps internet speeds so I don't think it's my internet please help would love to play this game