Double character one name!! HELP

Denisa29

SHORTLY:  

Hello, this is my problem.

SERVER WE ENTER THE NAME NEW GAME, BUT I SEE GOLDBERG, THE CHARACTER EMMA I SEE THE NAME GOLDBERG, CHARACTER PIEROS HUSBAND IS CALLED GOLDBERG....WHY? BUG? HELP PLEASE..
I am copying his inventory adn what he has in the bottom bar. I collect things turn off the game, turn it on the next day. I lost my things and procedures, but I have the same things as my husband. PLEASE HELP , I love this game, and...a21.. bugs,bugs and bugs. :(

EXTENSIVELY:

Hello, I have a problem in the game 7 days to die a21. We are playing the game with my husband at home, but after the update, the problem occurred.
The man will set up a server for the two of us, as always. But this time I dont see the server name, but instead the character name GOLDB... but he and I dont play for him and he didnt even name the server. 

The worst problem is when I connect to the server, my name is GOLDBERG.the server is called that, and co is my husband (but he and I plays as a different character) my inventory and bottom bar are the same as my partners, all things... I dosconnect and connect for example the next day and again and again I have the same thing as my husband and what I had when I disconnected the previous day. I This a bug? 

Sorry, for my english, im Czech and my English is not very good. Im just a beginner, so I used a Google translator, sorry. :)

I am sorry, but I do not exactly understand what your husband or you have done and what happens. The more precise you explain the better. And if your husband set up the server then he would be better at explaining what he did to set up the server.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT: Please post logfiles of the server and client from the same session (logfiles have the date of creation in their name) to pastebin and post a link to those files here in the forum. This is explained in https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3956-how-to-report-an-issue-please-read-before-creating-new-threads/

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)