Decorations

Riamus

Thanks.  One more question because they don't appear to be spawning.  I have the biomes.xml set up to spawn some decorations but they aren't spawning.  In the decorations' XML files, is there something specific that determines if they spawn?  I've tried biomeonly for Tags but that doesn't seem to help (at least, not by itself).

2 hours ago, Riamus said:

Thanks.  One more question because they don't appear to be spawning.  I have the biomes.xml set up to spawn some decorations but they aren't spawning.  In the decorations' XML files, is there something specific that determines if they spawn?  I've tried biomeonly for Tags but that doesn't seem to help (at least, not by itself).

The only tags that work are the nornal ones  

Commercial, downtown,industrial,residential,rural,wilderness, oldwest. 

I can highly suggest taking a look at zztongs biomes xml as it is different to a20 

Thanks.  I'll play around with it.  I've been comparing with ZZTong's decorations as they do spawn and I am using the same biomes.xml format as what he's using.  The decorations don't seem to be spawning, though I don't see a way to search the map for decorations, so it is possible I just can't find them when skipping around the map in the game.  I'll continue to try different things and see if I can figure out why they aren't spawning.

2 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Thanks.  I'll play around with it.  I've been comparing with ZZTong's decorations as they do spawn and I am using the same biomes.xml format as what he's using.  The decorations don't seem to be spawning, though I don't see a way to search the map for decorations, so it is possible I just can't find them when skipping around the map in the game.  I'll continue to try different things and see if I can figure out why they aren't spawning.

yep have to go old school lol :-D.. flying around the map til you find one and keep going if you want to find more depending your percentage. 

for testing purposes increase the prob to 1 you should see alot more easier