Anybody had this two problems?

medrancas

Hello, i had 1700 hours in the game with my mate.

We had 2 problems and i can not find an answers about it.

First: 

We played only together in a privat server.  The player who made the server has a less zombie attack range than the other player that the zombies attack him from further away.

approximately 1 box.

To try if this thing is only in our server/computer/internet i was playing in a comunity servers and yes. When i dont create a server the zombie puch me from more distance.

Is that normally?

Second problem:

From 1 year the floor in my seven days is all white like a snow but not excatly how if i am in a snow biome.

I can take a picture of this if its neccesary

If someone can help with us, we wrote to seven days to die email but  theres not answer.

daniel

42 minutes ago, medrancas said:

Hello, i had 1700 hours in the game with my mate.

We had 2 problems and i can not find an answers about it.

First: 

We played only together in a privat server.  The player who made the server has a less zombie attack range than the other player that the zombies attack him from further away.

approximately 1 box.

To try if this thing is only in our server/computer/internet i was playing in a comunity servers and yes. When i dont create a server the zombie puch me from more distance.

Is that normally?

Second problem:

From 1 year the floor in my seven days is all white like a snow but not excatly how if i am in a snow biome.

I can take a picture of this if its neccesary

If someone can help with us, we wrote to seven days to die email but  theres not answer.

daniel

The first issue is likely related to network latency.  The second, I am not sure what you mean.  A screenshot would help.

Also, if you include a log, that will make it far easier to determine any problems you are having.