Modding Bloodmoon

Zolokhan

Has anyone else noticed that massively changed the .xmls for bloodmoon now.  for years it has been based off of days but now it is a giant auto generated list by game stage.  How the heck am i going to mod this now? The tediousness of changing every entry is nuts. 

They old system went every 7 days and set the max count etc.  The game stage just impacted the types of zombies that show up.  

now it is all rolled into one and I cannot mod it unless i change every entry.  

Anyone else noticed this ? 

Well I decided to delete the entire spawner and make a new one with a lot less gamestages but they scale faster.  I have a mod that speeds up this game because as we all know ... after a certain point this game is super easy and just becomes a timesink.  So i maxxed the diffculty, boosted the skill point gain, and now i increased bloodmoon spawn rate. 

A19 Gamestage

<entitygroup name="feralHordeStageGS704"><entity name="zombieSkateboarderRadiated" prob="0.66"/><entity name="zombieSpiderFeral" prob="0.5"/><entity name="zombieBusinessMan"/><entity name="zombieOldTimerRadiated" prob="0.66"/><entity name="zombieJanitor"/><entity name="zombieMarlene"/><entity name="zombieYoFeral" prob="0.7"/><entity name="zombieNurseFeral" prob="0.7"/><entity name="zombieFatCopRadiated" prob="0.5"/><entity name="animalZombieDog"/><entity name="zombieBoeFeral" prob="0.7"/><entity name="zombieArleneFeral" prob="0.7"/><entity name="zombieSteve"/><entity name="zombieJanitorRadiated" prob="0.66"/><entity name="zombieFemaleFatRadiated" prob="0.6"/></entitygroup>

A21 Gamestage

<entitygroup name="feralHordeStageGS704">
        zombieDemolition, .5
        zombieDarleneFeral
        zombieBikerRadiated
        zombieJanitorRadiated
        zombieBiker
        zombieSpiderRadiated, .6
        zombieSoldierFeral
        zombieMaleHazmat
        zombieFatCop
        animalZombieDog
        zombieArleneRadiated
        zombieArlene
        zombieMarleneRadiated
        zombieYoRadiated
        zombieFatCopFeral
    </entitygroup>

It has been this way for awhile now, not sure which version you are comparing it to.

Personally I like the new version (A21) as it is cleaner and easier to read / understand.