Which trader can sell solar cells ?

Bruns

Hello !

I would like to know how to have solar cells.

I got solar kit bundle with the completion of tier5 quests, buy I need more solar cells, and better quality...

Do trader sometimes sell solar cells ? If yes, which one ?

Thank you !!

19 minutes ago, Bruns said:

Hello !

I would like to know how to have solar cells.

I got solar kit bundle with the completion of tier5 quests, buy I need more solar cells, and better quality...

Do trader sometimes sell solar cells ? If yes, which one ?

Thank you !!

They all can.  However, Bob is the most likely to have them.  Keep in mind that the trader stage necessary for solar cells is somewhat higher than what is necessary for solar banks.  You may need to level your trader stage more before you start seeing solar cells.  Trader stage is related to quest tier completion with that trader, so your best option is to work on completing tier 5 with multiple traders (as I said, Bob has the best chance so is a good option to work on) so you can go around the different traders every restock or however often you want and have a better chance of finding them at the different traders.  You can get them without completing tier 5 but it will require raising the trader stage high enough through other means, like your player level.

No matter what you do, solar cells are uncommon and you might only have 1 or 2 traders who have 1 each during each restock even if you check every trader on an 8k map during each restock.  They definitely need to work on balancing solar cells now that they moved them off the secret stash tab.  Right now, they are just too hard to find.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

Ok thank you for your answer Riamus ! I completed tier5 with Jen and Joel, I'm level 89, game stage 190, daring adventurer lvl4, but for now, no solar cells.... that's why I had some doubt abiut these cells ! 

I will try to level Bob as well (he is in the wasteland...)