Hopefully a quick question for you super duper master builders.

Rotor

So, rounded corners blocks help Zs not get stuck and beat the heck out of the block.

Plating while adding more protection, negates the benefit of round corner.

So, anyone analyze or has the quick math in their had if the plating benefits outweigh the drawback?

Not enough time to test on this end.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Rotor said:

So, rounded corners blocks help Zs not get stuck and beat the heck out of the block.

I'm going to have to question your premise here. They look nice, zeds might run "smoother" past them; but unless you're talking about a specific application other than just the corner of a tower, I don't think they really change anything about the zed's behaviour.

Then again, if you know otherwise, you should then know how much damage you're saving from having it as a square, and thus you already know the answer.

But whenever I make a square box to get attacked with me either on top or inside, the corner blocks are the Last ones to get attacked, regardless of their shape. (Pathing through them would require breaking extra blocks, so all the damage is "destroy area" -damage).

Interesting, usually when they have to make a turn, the square corners seem to give them a little trouble.  With rounded corners they might give a  whack but eventually figure out they can go around.

I guess that is the answer then, one or two whacks vs getting stuck beating the heck out of the plate.

It could be a perception thing as well.