Not A bug just a Question

Whiteshark68

Ok so as the title states not a bug just some weirdness as i just booted the game about 12 hours after last playing

Number 1 the start menu had changed as in it went to the ask me how i wanted to launch the usually is on just start the game with eac disabled and has been for several years now

Number 2 just asked me to agree to the Fun Pimps T.O.S before the game would start i had agreed to that when i started playing back in maybe alpha 14

There has been no updates to either the game nor steam since i shut down last night nothing has changed in any shape or form all my settings are the same just those 2 things were different, just wondering if anybody else had seen anything like this.

Edited by Whiteshark68
typo (see edit history)

1. Change in the launch options occurred. This is the second time this has happened in the past year or so. Not entirely sure if it's done by Steam or TFP, but I've seen it happen in a number of other games, so I assume it's a Steam thing with their new interface updates.

2. The EULA was updated. TFP is required to notify you of the new EULA, and you are required to agree to it. If you do not agree, then you would no longer have access to the product. Off the top of my head, this is the second time this has happened since the game released.