Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@FA_Q2 We are talking 7 days here. Skyrim doesn´t matter at all in this topic.

And yes they would need more time. Most people aren´t complaining about bugs, performance issues or any bugs regarding mods right now. This will change when they have to pay for it. And this will take time.

Also a lot of mod authors right out refuse to troubleshoot any MP problems due to a lack of time to do so, so yes, time is also an issue.

I do really appreciate what the modding community does and i play a lot of mods, but a lot of them are pretty janky and pretty much every overhaul has a good amount of bugs happening.

People will change if they are customers. If you think otherwise, you still have faith in humanity and never worked in sales or any kind of service job.  And we are in early access, a lot of people would never know any other way than paying for mods if this would become a thing now.

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that "Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey", came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure and not before even tough they surely don´t aim it at the same target audience as Disney.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And yes they would need more time. Most people aren´t complaining about bugs, performance issues or any bugs regarding mods right now. This will change when they have to pay for it. And this will take time.

Also a lot of mod authors right out refuse to troubleshoot any MP problems due to a lack of time to do so, so yes, time is also an issue.

I do really appreciate what the modding community does and i play a lot of mods, but a lot of them are pretty janky and pretty much every overhaul has a good amount of bugs happening.

People will change if they are customers. If you think otherwise, you still have faith in humanity and never worked in sales.  And we are in early access, a lot of people would never know any other way than paying for mods if this would become a thing now.

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that "Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey", came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure and not before even tough they surely don´t aim it at the same target audience as Disney.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

People will change if they are customers. If you think otherwise, you still have faith in humanity and never worked in sales.  And we are in early access, a lot of people will never know any other way than paying for mods if this would become a thing now.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

People will change if they are customers. If you think otherwise, you still have faith in humanity and never worked in sales.  And we are in early access, a lot of people will never know any other way than paying for mods.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@FA_Q2 We are talking 7 days here. Skyrim doesn´t matter at all in this topic. There is no modding team bigger than TFP for 7 days. That would be 50+ people btw.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey, came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure and not before even tough they surely don´t aim it at the same target audience as Disney.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey, came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure and not before even tough they surely don´t compete with the same target audience as Disney.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey, came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure and not before.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFlu Huh? You mean you could make your own spiderman movie with the actual spiderman in it as long as you target a different audience? I am pretty sure that´s not how this works. I mean there is a reason that Winnie Pooh - Blood and Honey, came out after Disney lost the rights to the figure.