Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

To put some perspective on how broken the quest system is i did a test week with full speed questing to the max. On day 8 i am beeing able to get my first T4 quest, beeing level 20. Neary all leather armor even with a T4 chest, iron tools (pick and shovel), baseball bat T3. Default settings besides warrior difficulty. Ofc that involved a few fetch quests doing a quick in and out in like 2 mins and absolutly not beeing side tracked at all.

But i can see how a big part of the players would start a huge s-storm if this was nerfed. It would need a huge nerf and most people don´t like that. I mean just look around at some servers, 200% XP and loot aren´t as uncommon as you would think. Even seen a few with more than that up to 500%.

@Archael I like that idea, but as @theFlu said, both wouldn´t be a good idea, though i would have no problems with your method as the only one tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

To put some perspective on how broken the quest system is i did a test week with full speed questing to the max. On day 8 i am beeing able to get my first T4 quest, beeing level 20. Neary all leather armor even with a T4 chest, iron tools (pick and shovel), baseball bat T3. Default settings besides warrior difficulty. Ofc that involved a few fetch quests doing a quick in and out in like 2 mins.

But i can see how a big part of the players would start a huge s-storm if this was nerfed. It would need a huge nerf and most people don´t like that. I mean just look around at some servers, 200% XP and loot aren´t as uncommon as you would think. Even seen a few with more than that up to 500%.

@Archael I like that idea, but as @theFlu said, both wouldn´t be a good idea, though i would have no problems with your method as the only one tbh.