Magbow Reborn [A21]

Dragonchampion

Originally released by RussianDood.

A powerful, lategame version of the crossbow that has a slick, futuristic look. Extremely expensive to create, the Magbow is the penultimate archery weapon, having a magazine, capable of having stocks, handles, bipods, and even drum magazines, the Magbow only accepts Steel Arrows (With special compatibility for Brazmock's Archery Mod).

Compared to Zededd's version for A20:
The Reflex Sight has been fixed, and the scopes work fine.
The Magbow benefits from the Archery skill.
Burst and Full-Auto triggers have been BLOCKED from being put on the Magbow. Having a burst or full-auto crossbow with Penetrator and steel arrows is WAY too OP.

Requires 20 Mechanical Parts, 20 Electrical parts, 100 Polymer, 50 Military Fiber, 50 Forged Steel, and 20 Glue to create.

spacer.png

Known Issues:
- Arrows stick out the front of the Magbow. I don't know how to fix this, as I'm relatively new to offsets. Might require a Unity pass to fix.
- The Magbow doesn't display in the Magazines Tab of the skills menu. To compensate, the magazines required is listed in the description.
- x8 Scope is wonky. Requires messing in Unity to fix this, which I cannot do.
- The model's gamma is extremely high, making it look like its camo is made for snow. I cannot fix this without going into Unity, which, again, I cannot do.

This model was purchased and belongs to RussianDood and its creator. I do not claim it in any way, shape, or form.
Whoever reuploads this and all the other mods to the 7daystodiemods website, thank you! I don't have an account and archiving it there is much appreciated.
Hosted on Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/3248/

Edited by Dragonchampion (see edit history)