Rev's Simple Mods

RevenantWit

All mods were built for and currently work with A21.

All mods are EAC friendly and can be installed server side only unless otherwise stated in mod description.

Everything in these mods is completely free use and anyone is welcome to do anything they wish with them. 

If any mods zip file or folder use an abbreviation that will appear next to the mods name below.

This is where I'll be listing all my mods that are not Simple UI related. For my Simple UI mods head to the following page.

Rev's Simple UI

All of my mods should be able to be found on the 7D2D Mod Launcher. (Thanks Sphereii)

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Adds a new workstation called Binding Bench that can be crafted in the workbench.

-Scrap perk books into perk papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a perk book of your choosing.

-Scrap skill magazines into skill papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a skill magazine of your choosing.

-Scrap schematics into blueprint scraps that can be used at the binding bench to make a schematic of your choosing.

-This should be compatible with any mods that do not change the material or weight on books, magazines, or schematics.

-The book and magazine recipe is actually very loosely based on perfect bind case binding. Which is basically a method for creating a book binding with glue.

Skill Papers (v2.0.0)

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (CZDM)

Spoiler

-Sets a separate positive or negative body and head damage multiplier for various zombie groups.

-This does not affect trap damage or any damage from buffs like fire or shock. So these will still work fine.

-Easy to customize xml and every editable part is commented by, as well as a little documentation on values used at top of file.

-By default functions as a headshots only on zombies mod.

-Default multiplier settings for this mod are as follows:

• Regular Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Regular Feral Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Regular Radiated Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Feral Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Radiated Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Feral Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Demolition Zombies / 50% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Zombie Dogs / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Zombie Bears / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Boar Boss Grace / 0% body damage / 0% head damage

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example. All settings are easily changeable.

-This mod should be compatible with most other mods. However if using a mod that also applies a head shot damage multiplier this mod may need to be adjusted to account for that, same with body damage.

-This mod is compatible with added zombie packs as long as the mod author used similar tags to vanillas. For example I know it works with Darkstars zombies.

-If there's any zombies added by a mod pack that have special or boss zombies not covered by this mod and you'd like them added let me know and it should be really easy to make a patch for them.

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (RW_CDZM) (v1.0.1)

Automatic Auto Shotgun:

Spoiler

-Makes the auto shotgun spawn as an automatic instead of a semi auto.

Automatic Auto Shotgun (v1.0.0)

Alternate Download Sites:

Spoiler
A21 Modlets on Github (contains all my A21 mods)

Edited by RevenantWit (see edit history)

New Mod Added

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (CZDM)
-Sets a separate positive or negative body and head damage multiplier for various zombie groups.

-This does not affect trap damage or any damage from buffs like fire or shock. So these will still work fine.

-Easy to customize xml and every editable part is commented by as well as a little documentation on values used at top of file.

-By default functions as a headshots only on zombies mod.

-Default multiplier settings for this mod are as follows:

• Regular Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Regular Feral Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Regular Radiated Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Feral Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Radiated Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Feral Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Demolition Zombies / 50% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Zombie Dogs / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Zombie Bears / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Boar Boss Grace / 0% body damage / 0% head damage

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example. All settings are easily changeable.

-This mod should be compatible with most other mods. However if using a mod that also applies a head shot damage multiplier this mod may need to be adjusted to account for that, same with body damage.

-This mod is compatible with added zombie packs as long as the mod author used similar tags to vanillas. For example I know it works with Darkstars zombies.

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (CZDM) v1.0.1 Update

-[FIX] All groups now perform a check to see if there is a boss tag being used before applying the needed tag to a zombie in that group. This will make sure no boss zombies accidentally get lumped in. In vanilla this means the Demolition Zombie but this should also make sure if adding a zombie pack mod any zombies with a boss tag won't be affected by any multipliers.

-[ADDED] There is now a group for Demolition Zombies and they can have separate multipliers set for them. After the above fix these are no longer added to the regular zombie group(oops). The default multiplier settings for them are (50% less body damage / 20% more head damage)

-[ADDED] Boar Boss Grace also has their own group now and can have separate multipliers set for them. The default multiplier settings for them are (0% head damage / 0% body damage). So by default does nothing but the settings are there should someone wish to change them.

If there's any zombies added by a mod pack that have special or boss zombies not covered by this mod and you'd like them added let me know and it should be really easy to make a patch for them.

Skill Papers Update v2.0.0

-Added a new workstation called Binding Bench that can be crafted at the workbench. This will be where all books, magazines, and schematics are crafted at.

-Perk Books can now be scrapped to Perk Papers which can be used at the binding bench to craft a perk book of your choosing.

-Schematics can now be scrapped into Blueprint Scraps which can be used at the binding bench to craft a schematic of your choosing.

-Skill magazines are now crafted at the binding bench instead of the workbench.

-Skill Papers icon is now green instead of blue.

-Skill papers are no longer added to the resource group so will no longer appear under that category.

-Books, Magazines, and Schematics now have a new group added to each so the recipes will only show under the categories added to the binding bench unless searched for.

[New Mod Added]Automatic Auto Shotgun

-Makes the auto shotgun spawn as an automatic instead of a semi auto.

Hi I was wondering if it's possible for you to update the skill paper mod to be compatible with the SMXui mod? whenever I use the binding bench Im unable to craft anything. I can only see the recipes but no crafting queue and I cannot craft in it. I really like the idea of the mod and would love to be able to use it on my server.

Edited by megavega (see edit history)

8 hours ago, megavega said:

Hi I was wondering if it's possible for you to update the skill paper mod to be compatible with the SMXui mod? whenever I use the binding bench Im unable to craft anything. I can only see the recipes but no crafting queue and I cannot craft in it. I really like the idea of the mod and would love to be able to use it on my server.

I won't be making any compatibility patches for any specific UI's, however all mods are completely free use and anyone is welcome to them.

I can though give ya some tips on what part of the mod would need changed to make it work.

Look in the following folder location for the xui xml

RW_SkillPapers/Config/XUi/

There's not much in the xui xml so you should be able to easily see where it sets the crafting queue window and output window. Just change those two windows or any others needed to the smx windows like crafting queue and output. Should fix the current issue.

1 hour ago, RevenantWit said:

I won't be making any compatibility patches for any specific UI's, however all mods are completely free use and anyone is welcome to them.

I can though give ya some tips on what part of the mod would need changed to make it work.

Look in the following folder location for the xui xml

RW_SkillPapers/Config/XUi/

There's not much in the xui xml so you should be able to easily see where it sets the crafting queue window and output window. Just change those two windows or any others needed to the smx windows like crafting queue and output. Should fix the current issue.

Thank you for the response. I was actually trying to patch it myself but I couldn't exactly figure it out as I'm new to modding. I will give this a shot and thank you again for the mod!

43 minutes ago, megavega said:

Thank you for the response. I was actually trying to patch it myself but I couldn't exactly figure it out as I'm new to modding. I will give this a shot and thank you again for the mod!

I got it working!

• 2 weeks later...

So just started my new play through with CZDM installed and ran into a problem, I play with a minor 15% head shot increase but a 90% body damage reduction unfortunately this make harvesting the dogs and bears near impossible after they die. Not sure if this can be fixed but figured I would let ya know.

Edited by Kaldar (see edit history)