Cannot create a new or play an old singleplayer world but can still join others' multiplayer worlds

kartharsis

Hi, I don't play 7 days but doing troubleshooting on my sister's behalf. The log is too big for pastebin, justpasteit breaks when I try to paste there, and I can't seem to figure out how to attach a file here, but I was able to create a download link for it by putting it through discord. Hopefully that's acceptable.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265624687218917377/1127070090635001938/output_log_client__2023-07-07__21-35-29.txt

I have attempted a few different methods like cleaning game data through the launcher and then completely uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Don't know what else to say except what the title states. Thanks in advance for any help :)

57 minutes ago, kartharsis said:

Hi, I don't play 7 days but doing troubleshooting on my sister's behalf. The log is too big for pastebin, justpasteit breaks when I try to paste there, and I can't seem to figure out how to attach a file here, but I was able to create a download link for it by putting it through discord. Hopefully that's acceptable.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265624687218917377/1127070090635001938/output_log_client__2023-07-07__21-35-29.txt

I have attempted a few different methods like cleaning game data through the launcher and then completely uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Don't know what else to say except what the title states. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Hey there, she has old mods that don't work for this version. Remove the Mods folder, which should be in %appdata%/7daystodie but it could be in the main game directory too.