crafting recipes disappeared after the update

skippi538

Hello, after switching to alpha 21, I lost all the crafting recipes, that is, when I collect resources in the inventory and want to steal, for example, a sleeping bag or something else, then I simply do not have crafting recipes in the inventory. Where I used to choose what I need to do from the list of possible crafts, there is simply nothing now. Reinstalled the game twice and it didn't help, I noticed that when generating a map, my console opens and writes a lot of red alternating with yellow errors there. Please help me.

2 hours ago, skippi538 said:

Hello, after switching to alpha 21, I lost all the crafting recipes, that is, when I collect resources in the inventory and want to steal, for example, a sleeping bag or something else, then I simply do not have crafting recipes in the inventory. Where I used to choose what I need to do from the list of possible crafts, there is simply nothing now. Reinstalled the game twice and it didn't help, I noticed that when generating a map, my console opens and writes a lot of red alternating with yellow errors there. Please help me.

Fix whatever is causing the red and yellow errors and that might fix your issue.