QOL crafting change.

IDTitan

It used to be that you would hit 'tab' and enter the crafting menu with your cursor already in the search bar. So you could easily type arrows or axe. It used to be very seamless. Now that is all changed, when you hit 'tab' you actually have to move your cursor over to the search bar and click in it. I feel that this is a huge quality of life miss. I certainly prefer the old method as it saved time.

I couldn't find anything in the recent change log that mentioned something like this. Has anyone else experienced this?

hmmm I hit tab and just start typing. I definitely think what you are describing would be annoying. Is a joystick plugged in? it might be registering it as a cursor. Sometime I forget mine is plugged in an things will act funny until I remove it.

1 minute ago, warmer said:

hmmm I hit tab and just start typing. I definitely think what you are describing would be annoying. Is a joystick plugged in? it might be registering it as a cursor. Sometime I forget mine is plugged in an things will act funny until I remove it.

Nope, I am all mouse. My two friends I was playing with have the same instance with the cursor not auto being in the search bar. We are playing the new alpha also. Not sure if that changes anything.