Mod Requests for A21

Meescha

Hi if its possible can I get some mods made for A21 some should be relatively easy, I'm not a coder so its really hard for me, others made be more challenging.

1. Mod to increase day duration past 120 minutes/day and to increase daylight hours past the games 18, i like really long daylight and every nite blood moon

2. mod that can increase biome difficulties to the same as wasteland, with the option to change which biome has increased difficulty

3. Craftable fuel barrels, i like shooting the gas barrels at poi's and make them explode, id love to have some placeable ones i can make explode at my choosing 

Edited by Meescha (see edit history)

For 1 I have a suggestion. Start a server on your machine and connect to it locally. The advantage is that you can change stuff like daylight length in serverconfig.xml and there you can use any value you like (ok, there will be some max value, but it is much much higher than what you can set in your client)

For 3 you can use creative menue. Just think about how much such a barrel would cost, get some from CM and pay the price by throwing away Dukes.

2 hours ago, kryzzk said:

#3 is a simple recipe mod.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/3082/?tab=files

unzip and place it in the mods folder and reload the game, you can craft them in the chem station. I can adjust the required resources as needed, if you have any problems with it let me know.

thank you so much, just tested the mod and it works really well