Null Reference Exception on PC Game Pass and cannot even load into a world

The CarbonSword

I cannot load into any world because I constantly get this error constantly pasting at the top of the screen, "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" over and over again. It always happens at the loading character section of loading into the game, and I've also noticed that it happens also when I attempt to look at the characters on the main menu, so I'm guessing it has some issue with finding the object for the characters. I have the game on PC Game Pass, and I have cleared the game save data, reinstalled the game, and cleaned the game files through the launcher, and I still have the issue. I also have read how to make a thread, but a logs file does not even exist in the folder, and it is not a hidden file either. I presume this might be because I cannot even load into a game, but I'm not too sure. 

Hi, 

I am having this same issue. 

I have uninstalled and deleted every file I could find related to the fun pimps or 7D2D. I reinstalled and still a no-go.

I've tried clearing the data from the launcher and no-go. 

I tired the above suggestion from Jugginator and still no-go.

I've verified the integrity of the files and it says all 13613 files successfully validated.  

I'm not super knowledgeable about coding and everything behind the scenes. I had a friend who is better at that and he helped me with most of the stuff I tried. 

Is there a step I'm missing?

If I go back to A20 it opens up without a problem. 

Thank you!

• 1 month later...