Wyr3d's Mods - V 1.0 unstable (aka A22) Compatible

wyr3d

1 hour ago, wyr3d said:

Recently had to re-upload a new version of the Not Just Default Prefabs mod.

I am not sure why, given there was no issues in A21, or V1.0 Ex (A22) but when loading the game in the release version, two of the POIs in this mod (Monkey House, and the Bunker Barn) would throw up red errors on loading. The rest of the POIs were fine, so I looked into the issue. It seems like there was something changed in the coding causing the pre-existing signs in these two POIs to suddenly start throwing up these errors.

The signs in Monkey House had writing, but the signs would show up blank in game. I removed these signs, and the problem was resolved. Oddly, the signs in Bunker Barn were blank but still had the issue. In any case, removing the signs from this POI as well fixed the problem here too.

Anyway, mod is working fine now with the new V3 download. Please download the latest version to fix it.

Please note the fix should still work even if you do not rebuild your world from scratch. The signs should be removed for any POIs you have not yet visited, but any existing ones will probably still have them which may, or may not cause the load issue. Essentially it is not required, but may be worth starting your save file over to avoid any issue.

Awesome, thanks for that. Heard something was causing the errors with the signs... cant remember if it was SCore or a recent version of the game. I had just ignored the errors as they seemed a lot like the yellow warning errors for the sign pieces, from what I saw.

Glad you have it updated though! Look forward to using your mods.
Thank you.

No worries man.

Unfortunately, I missed a sign in the POI Bunker Barn so I had to go back into the editior and search for it to remove it. I did not notice there was still a problem initially because this sign did not throw up the error initially. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it had something to do with it's location way deep in the catacombs and so maybe was not loaded in? Iunno. Anyway, I removed that last sign, and the v4 version has been uploaded to CurseForge.

wyrd, i just read the msg about the hubcaps. i guess i hadnt updated properly or something idk anymore. or maybe another mod was affecting it. either way im glad i was wrong and your mod works.

Not Just the Speed Limit
Can I change the speed a little bit a little bit slower?what is the threshold for changing numbers and what they depend on, they go chaotically 8, 6, 10, 6