Looking for a good urban/big city seed for A21

Lumpus

I know this is pretty much impossible until Teragon patches for A21, but so far in four tries with random map gen, I've gotten nothing but small-ish towns and lots of nothing in-between them - even with settings on max towns/POIs.  Even the towns seem to be half-empty (wiped game/save files and reinstalled clean for build 317).

Anyone lucked into anything?

/atm I'm playing the New York City A21 mega-city map... but it's 99% burnt biome, which is my least favorite zone to play in 😕

1 hour ago, Lumpus said:

I know this is pretty much impossible until Teragon patches for A21, but so far in four tries with random map gen, I've gotten nothing but small-ish towns and lots of nothing in-between them - even with settings on max towns/POIs.  Even the towns seem to be half-empty (wiped game/save files and reinstalled clean for build 317).

Anyone lucked into anything?

/atm I'm playing the New York City A21 mega-city map... but it's 99% burnt biome, which is my least favorite zone to play in 😕

You can edit the biomes.png file to have the biomes that you want.  You'll need to start a new game after editing it.