Keep the same topic for the same mod that's also being given a name change for Alpha 21, or make a new one?

Not sure which is the right way to go, but my modlet (In-Universe Junk) is getting a major overhaul/update for Alpha 21 and one of those things is a name change (something that rolls off the tongue better). I'm not sure what the right way to go is.

Do I preserve the old Alpha 20 thread and just put a giant [ No Longer Updated ] in the front, making a new thread for Alpha 21, or keep the same thread and just reformat it so that the Alpha 20 downloads are no longer the focus?

Mostly asking just to see what other mod authors have done and to get some feedback on that, whatever feedback it may be.

That's one way of doing it.

Personally, any of my modlets will be updated to A21 and then I won't even save the old ones anymore.  Not really interested in doing any type of maintaining A20 modlets once stable rolls out.

I will, though, this time create a new post in the mods section with all of them linked from there rather than scattered throughout the forums (I tend to do special requests for people when they ask for something besides the ones I am doing for myself).