Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 7/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, theFlu said:

Yeh, the practicality of that room isn't bad; just the implementation - in A20 that would've been worth a bug report, but with the new shenanigans, I don't think it's worth one now.

For rooms you have to drop into.. I'm not against that entirely. As long as the zeds are there whenever I can see them, and the rubble below me isn't magically steel so I can ladder it up if I want. It might be an obvious trap, but as long as it at least obeys physics ... or some such :)

That can´t be intended behaviour that zombies spawn in that late when you can clearly see their spawn point. That has to be a bug. @faatal?

There is no way that enemies spawning out of thin air is a intended game mechanic. This was a problem once already in A15, A14 i think, can´t remember exactly. It got fixed, so i can´t imagine that this is intended. That would be downright unfair and really bad game design.

@seven I have honestly no clue how i should do the county jail without explosives on warrior. I mount a ladder at the hole, at least cobblestone due to cop spit, jump down to activate and go instantly back up and flood them with grenades. I rather deal with 5 screamers than doing that fight inside.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 7/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, theFlu said:

Yeh, the practicality of that room isn't bad; just the implementation - in A20 that would've been worth a bug report, but with the new shenanigans, I don't think it's worth one now.

For rooms you have to drop into.. I'm not against that entirely. As long as the zeds are there whenever I can see them, and the rubble below me isn't magically steel so I can ladder it up if I want. It might be an obvious trap, but as long as it at least obeys physics ... or some such :)

That can´t be intended behaviour that zombies spawn in that late when you can clearly see their spawn point. That has to be a bug. @faatal?

There is no way that enemies spawning out of thin air is a intended game mechanic. This was a problem once already in A15, A14 i think, can´t remember exactly. It got fixed, so i can´t imagine that this is intended. That would be downright unfair and really bad game design.