Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth Basically only starved when i started playing and since then i wish the survival would be harder and i voiced that opinion quite a few times over the years. It is a bit of a problem early game in MP Coop when playing actual Coop and doing the looting together. And no i never starved in Valheim. But Valheim has a difficulty progression that is still challenging after a few hundred hours playing vanilla with every new playtrough. So ofc the easy survival part hits harder for 7 days.

@AtomicUs5000 True you can´t starve to death in valheim. But not eating means you can´t do anything even only remotly dangerous. Not even fall 2 meters without dying. If you don´t eat you are either an immobile peace of meat or dead really quick.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth Basically only starved when i started playing and since then i wish the survival would be harder and i voiced that opinion quite a few times over the years. It is a bit of a problem early game in MP Coop when playing actual Coop and doing the looting together. And no i never starved in Valheim. But Valheim has a difficulty progression that is still challenging after a few hundred hours playing vanilla with every new playtrough. So ofc the easy survival part hits harder for 7 days.

@AtomicUs5000 True you can´t starve to death in valheim. But not eating means you can´t do anything even only remotly dangerous. Not even fall 2 meters without dying.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth Basically only starved when i started playing and since then i wish the survival would be harder. And it is a bit of a problem early game in MP Coop when playing actual Coop and doing the looting together. And no i never starved in Valheim. But Valheim has a difficulty progression that is still challenging after a few hundred hours playing vanilla with every new playtrough. So ofc the easy survival part hits harder for 7 days.

@AtomicUs5000 True you can´t starve to death in valheim. But not eating means you can´t do anything even only remotly dangerous. Not even fall 2 meters without dying.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth Basically only starved when i started playing and since then i wish the survival would be harder. And it is a bit of a problem early game in MP Coop when playing actual Coop and doing the looting together. And no i never starved in Valheim. But Valheim has a difficulty progression that is still challenging after a few hundred hours playing vanilla with every new playtrough. So ofc the easy survival part hits harder for 7 days.

@AtomicUs5000 True you can´t starve to death in valheim. But not eating means you can´t do @%$#. Not even fall 2 meters without dying.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa