Fanboy / Fangirl Soundpack for the zombies, pls

Just played a game on a friend's server where all the zombies sprinted. Left me thinking I'd like to have a fangirl/fanboy sound pack for the game - I just think it would suit what I experienced. Every zombie that sees you goes "OMG! It's them!" "Squeeeeeeee!" and demand autographs whilst they're chasing after you - like your survivor is the last Rock Star on the planet after the apocalypse. It would be particularly funny during a horde night if all you here is screaming fans charging at you.

1 hour ago, OneManStanding said:

Just played a game on a friend's server where all the zombies sprinted. Left me thinking I'd like to have a fangirl/fanboy sound pack for the game - I just think it would suit what I experienced. Every zombie that sees you goes "OMG! It's them!" "Squeeeeeeee!" and demand autographs whilst they're chasing after you - like your survivor is the last Rock Star on the planet after the apocalypse. It would be particularly funny during a horde night if all you here is screaming fans charging at you.

I don't think anyone has attempted a "beatles" or "bieber fever" mod/stream.... though it might fit in with the Joke Mod perfectly as an add-in ;)

Game intro: "you are the last surviving member of the worlds most famous boy band, and now you're even more gorgeous and delicious than before."

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

8 hours ago, MichaelL. said:

For vanilla?  Not only no, but HELL no!  That's the sort of stuff for mods, not something burned into the actual base game.     

Sorry, put this in the wrong section. It was meant to be mod suggestion. Clearly wouldn't want the dev's to waste time on this. Do I just delete it or can it be moved to the mod requests?