does anyone know how to fix the 7 days to die with joining friend?

aizawasleeps

i have been trying to join my friends world for the past week and it wont let me. it could because of the NAT thing based on what i saw on some post of other games. but i don’t know how to fix that and if it causes me needing to unplug or do anything physical or whatever with the internet box thing i cant. since my family would yell at me for a while about it. but other then that it wont let me join. i usually have good internet. well that is if not everyone in my family is on electronics or anything that might require really good internet. it did let me join them for like a month or two but after that it kinds stopped and cant join. anyone know about this or at least can help? 

You would need to provide your log so people can see what the problem is.  See the sticky thread about how to post a bug for info on getting the log and posting it.  Please add the log to pastebin.com and link it here rather than posting the log directly on the forum.  I would guess it is probably going to end up being a corrupted profile, but without a log it isn't possible to know for sure.

• 2 months later...