Biom burnt_forest

Jessy

Hello, I would like to know how to have the 5 biomes well distinct during the generation of the map?
I would like to know if it's possible to have the 5 biomes separated from each other during the generation of the map? Because there, at each generation, it mixes burnt_forest and wasterland, with the same colors on the map and I would like if it's possible that it's separated from each other.
Thanks to you :)

Bonjour j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour avoir les 5 biomes bien distincte lors de la génération de la map ?
Car là, a chaque génération, ça mélange burnt_forest et wasterland , avec la même couleurs sur la map et j'aimerais si c'est possible qu'il soit séparer l'un de l'autre.
Merci a vous :)

In A20, TFP made the decision to merge the Wasteland and Burnt Forest biomes.  Personally I prefer them as separate biomes as well.

You can still manually add Burnt Forest where you want some on a map, but the difference between them is negligible.  Wasteland has scrap metal and concrete blocks that can be harvested, and the chance of land mines, Burnt Forest does not have those and has more smoke in the air.

En A20, le TFP a pris la décision de fusionner les biomes de la friche et de la forêt brûlée.  Personnellement, je les préfère également en tant que biomes séparés.

Vous pouvez toujours ajouter manuellement la forêt brûlée là où vous le souhaitez sur une carte, mais la différence entre les deux est négligeable.  Le terrain vague contient de la ferraille et des blocs de béton que l'on peut récolter, ainsi que des mines terrestres, alors que la forêt brûlée n'en a pas et dégage davantage de fumée.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)