Crafting Tier Quality Selection

Callum123456789

AS the name says having some sort of item quality crafting selection could be very helpful in cases where the player may not find a lot of weapon parts for an item or tool parts. for example i am aware that in alpha 21 if you spec into the perks you will have a higher chance of finding those specific parts in loot but lets say i read 80/100 pistol magazines and can craft a level 3 desert vulture but if i only have 8 pistol parts i wouldn't have the sufficient amount to craft at that particular quality and would draw me away from bothering to craft it in the first place, this is also how it is in alpha 20 most times i will find a quantity of parts that allows the crafting of a low tier item however my crafting skill is always too high and there is no way to have some slider that scales it up or down, furthermore allowing the player more freedom to craft what they need just at a level lower if they are having a hard time finding the sufficient parts to make the current unlocked crafting tier.

as always pimps thanks for your hard work and awesomeness of this game, 

Callum.

Edited by Callum123456789 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2023 at 6:45 PM, Callum123456789 said:

AS the name says having some sort of item quality crafting selection could be very helpful in cases where the player may not find a lot of weapon parts for an item or tool parts. for example i am aware that in alpha 21 if you spec into the perks you will have a higher chance of finding those specific parts in loot but lets say i read 80/100 pistol magazines and can craft a level 3 desert vulture but if i only have 8 pistol parts i wouldn't have the sufficient amount to craft at that particular quality and would draw me away from bothering to craft it in the first place, this is also how it is in alpha 20 most times i will find a quantity of parts that allows the crafting of a low tier item however my crafting skill is always too high and there is no way to have some slider that scales it up or down, furthermore allowing the player more freedom to craft what they need just at a level lower if they are having a hard time finding the sufficient parts to make the current unlocked crafting tier.

as always pimps thanks for your hard work and awesomeness of this game, 

Callum.

completely agree, there should be a tier slider as well as a quantity counter. Surprised this hasn't actually been added yet.