Is there a mod to increase honey found in trees

Trees don't drop honey unless you found the right book.

Tree stumps in the wild drop at a 20% rate

Tree stumps as part of POIs drop honey at a 40% rate.

If you still want to change it though,

in the blocks xml file, set up a modlet that includes the following two lines

<set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeStump']/drop[@name='foodHoney']/@prob">X</set>

<set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeStumpPOI']/drop[@name='foodHoney']/@prob">X</set>

where X is the probability of the drop you want (from 0 to 1).  Currently 0.2 and 0.4 are the values

IF you want to change the probabilities in trees overall (after finding the wasteland treasures book), you would use the following code.  Right now X is set at 0.05 on vanilla.

<set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeMaster']/drop[@name='foodHoney']/@prob">X</set>

23 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Trees don't drop honey unless you found the right book.

Tree stumps in the wild drop at a 20% rate

Tree stumps as part of POIs drop honey at a 40% rate.

If you still want to change it though,

in the blocks xml file, set up a modlet that includes the following two lines

<set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeStump']/drop[@name='foodHoney']/@prob">X</set>

<set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeStumpPOI']/drop[@name='foodHoney']/@prob">X</set>

where X is the probability of the drop you want (from 0 to 1).  Currently 0.2 and 0.4 are the values

Well I found the book a while ago and once I went out looking for honey it seemed that out of 50 trees I get one honey (more or less - mainly less). Oddly enough after posting this, I went out and got 3 honeys at around 30 trees, which it should be.

Its good to know that stumps produce more honey and POI stumps even more honey. If would have known this earlier I would not have wasted a thread on it. Out of my impatience and impulsiveness I start a thread right after a simple problem comes up. I just have to be more patient I guess.

Again I thank you.