modpack the wasteland+ A20.6-deleted

lest artem

ENG:I must say right away that this is not a mod but an assembly.this assembly consists of 55 houses and these mods are interconnected there is a Russian and English version.and separately to the creator of the wasteland (sorry).gameplay: these are terribly strong zombies and there are a lot of them hiding not where at the beginning of the norms and then HELL.

RUS:сразу скажу что это не мод а сборка.эта сборка состоит из 55 домов и эти моды взаимосвязаны есть русская и английская версия.и отдельно создателю the wasteland (прости).геймплей: это ужасно сильные зомби и их очень много спрятатся не где в начале норм а потом АД.

Edited by lest artem (see edit history)

So you can't even download it without requesting access using that link.

If you are including Wasteland in that download I'm going to have to ask you to remove it. You do not have permission to redistribute my mod, or the assets included in it. If you want to release some mod that requires people to download my mod, then that's fine. But you are not allowed to package my mod like this. Not sure if the "sorry" you included in there means you know you're in the wrong or not, but it's real bad form to take someone's mod without permission. So, maybe don't do that?

• lest artem changed the title to modpack the wasteland+ A20.6-deleted