Mac OS rendering issues on some models/objects in UL [Updated]

Spladow

Here is a quick update for you Subquake, assuming at some time in the future you'll have time to look into the graphic issues with the small handful of models in UL that appear either fully or partially in matte black colors on Mac OSX.  I hope this list helps.  This is in no way a criticism of this amazing MOD or your skills as a developer, just my way of trying to help out with the Mac OS graphical rendering issues on a handful of UL objects (all custom to your Mod).  If I spent this much time on this, I obviously love and care about this mod 😄 

Maybe its a texture common to all these objects or a lighting issue?  Hopefully you'll have some time to look at these in the future.  I might have a couple Mac Minis laying around here I could send you if you don't have access to a Mac!  Thanks again for making 7D2D so much fun again.  -- Spladow

All items below have screenshots stored in a public Google Drive for anyone wanting to look at them.  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vis5EXRPaM8wi2p41au6Pq16d_SOg8Rn?usp=share_link

STORAGE

• Cloth Sack - [2 models] Both version render properly.  Signed version does NOT show text.
  • Wood Storage - [10 models] All version EXCEPT brown Signed and brown Secure render properly.
  • Iron Storage - [8 models] Only the first two and last storage appear correctly.
  • Large Iron Storage - [3 models] - Only the signed last model renders correctly.
  • Steel Storage - [3 models] - NO models render correctly.
  • Large Steel Storage - [4 models] - NO models render correctly.
  • Titanium Storage - [4 models] - NO models render correctly.
  • Large Titanium Storage - [4 models] - NO models render correctly.

VEHICLES

• SUV - [16 models including police + repairables] - NO models render correctly (preview looks great).
  • Ambulance - [1 model + repairables] - Does not render correctly (preview looks bad too).
  • Quad Bike - [1 model + repairables] - Does not render correctly (preview looks great).
  • Military 4x4 - [1 model + repairables] - Does not render correctly (preview looks great).
  • Military Truck - [1 model + repairables] - ALL render correctly EXCEPT for open bed trucks cargo.
  • Police Cruiser - [1 model + repairables] - Does not render correctly (preview looks great).
  • Raven - [1 model] - MAYBE not renderING correctly (unless designed as black "raven" color).
  • Mining Cart - [1 model] - Renders correctly EXCEPT for cargo.

STATIONS

• Chemistry Station - [3 tiers] - All tiers show some rendering issues on apparatus, shelves and other itmes on the tables.  The previews all appear correctly with their appropriate colors.
  • Recycling Station - Renders correctly EXCEPT for bin on right side and little toolbox under table.

MISCELLANEOUS

• Tires - [19 models] The selectable tire models all appear as matte balck EXCEPT for "Tire 4 - white"
  • Water Well - Does not render correctly (preview looks good).
Edited by Spladow
Posted in wrong folder (should have been a reply to Undead Legacy Mod) (see edit history)

Maybe you miss at subquakes reply that he use a custom shader

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/visual-scripting/amplify-shader-editor-68570

which mainly cause the issue.

Maybe you should try to contact the author/developer of that package to look into that problem.

Or you try to contact Apple support, maybe they got a solution (like they should do for their overpriced products).