animal traps? or ?

TimmE

Welcome to the game Mr TimmE. Do some hunting of this game's available mods. Soon you can have more feathers, meat and eggs than you can consume!

Then later you'll learn that eggs won't be your biggest obstacle to overcome in the wasteland.  Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 12:44 AM, Melange said:

Welcome to the game Mr TimmE. Do some hunting of this game's available mods. Soon you can have more feathers, meat and eggs than you can consume!

Then later you'll learn that eggs won't be your biggest obstacle to overcome in the wasteland.  Have fun.

bro shut up, this is here for ideas and things to improve the game ive been playing this game since release.  all you do mis comment to get counts? idk why you replied. it was not helpful.  and if you think these wouldn't be a good addition to the game you are are more dumb that i thought and after this i am going to ignore you so i wont see anything you post on my stuff anyways! so have fun

1 hour ago, TimmE said:

bro shut up, this is here for ideas and things to improve the game ive been playing this game since release.  all you do mis comment to get counts? idk why you replied. it was not helpful.  and if you think these wouldn't be a good addition to the game you are are more dumb that i thought and after this i am going to ignore you so i wont see anything you post on my stuff anyways! so have fun

Melange was just trying to be helpful, no need to be rude.

TFP have already expressed no interest in adding animal traps to the game.  The likelihood of them adding something like this is slim to none, with slim become more and more unlikely as they push to go to gold.

There are mods out there that do add this functionality to the game if you desire, you just need to do some searching.