Remove / Move the Creepy Sounds

SxR

The Creepy Sounds made at Night are just stupid, it really needs to be put onto its own slider or just removed all together.

They're very annoying sounds, they don't make sense.. and what's worse, they're bound to the Ambience Slider in the sound menu.. so if you want them to go away, you have to actually get rid of the normal ambience too, such as the wind blowing, rain, birds and so on. 

The dumbest thing right now is when I'm kilometers deep in a mine without any wood, and a random floorboard creaks every minute. The high pitched ringing in the Desert is atrocious too.

PLEASE put it on its own slider, or just remove it all together.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:35 AM, SxR said:

The Creepy Sounds made at Night are just stupid, it really needs to be put onto its own slider or just removed all together.

They're very annoying sounds, they don't make sense.. and what's worse, they're bound to the Ambience Slider in the sound menu.. so if you want them to go away, you have to actually get rid of the normal ambience too, such as the wind blowing, rain, birds and so on. 

The dumbest thing right now is when I'm kilometers deep in a mine without any wood, and a random floorboard creaks every minute. The high pitched ringing in the Desert is atrocious too.

PLEASE put it on its own slider, or just remove it all together.

I can't stand the creepy noises in desert or especially in burnt biome ..  I wont build in either one of them because of that or spend excessive time in them, just in and out..

honestly, I don't 100% agree.

yes, they are annoying, and yes, the need to be put on a separated slider.
but I always wanted them to be relevant, the first time I played 7dtd, I thought they were meaning something (e.g., zombie approaching, horde spawned, or screamer in the area) and every time I hear them, I panic to the battle stations.

after I knew the truth, I kept pretending the same.🤣.

actually, I think they should be like that, relating to some events that happen in the environment.

and yes, I want to see event-based environment changes in 7dtd, like a zombie horde (that is larger than normal horde) following a plane flying around you, so I need to move immediately if I hear it coming, or any other crazy ideas a creative mind can put to use.😅

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TimmE said:

just leave the crying baby noise from the wasteland on never get rid of that xD thats always the creepiest noise lol (if its not a crying baby idk wtf it is lol)

Isn't it the screech of a bird? It had never occurred to me that it was a baby.

Now if they had giggling baby noises inside houses as night, I'd be noping out of there like a bat out of hell.