NPC how to Owner change

Madara23

I assume these are NPC Core NPCs. If so, there is no way to directly transfer "ownership" between one player and another.

If you can get the person to enter the game one last time, they can "Dismiss" the NPCs. But other players would still have to pay to hire them.

Meh nothing in datas where I can edit them?...

And another question did the  npc share exp... When my friend was online I get the exp from npc kills... But since he is off I don't get exp... And it sucks at hordes because the bots kill everything and I get nothing... Even from my own npc I don't get something I guess

EDIT: If you are happy to just kill them, there's a much easier way. Just go into god mode and spawn in enough zombies to kill the NPCs. Afterwards just issue a "killall" command to kill the zombies.

My original response:

I don't know much about servers. Can you safely change "PlayerKillingMode" in serverconfig.xml once a game has started? I imagine you'd need to restart the server, but I don't know how it would affect the game save, if at all.

If so, you could set it to "kill everyone" (value 3), then kill their NPCs, then set it back to what it was.

Obviously you want to do this when nobody else is on the server, and you'll want to enter god mode to kill the NPCs without dying from their attacks.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)

Yeah I think I have no choice xD... So I kill them give me the money from this bc he buyed them from. My cash... And spawn them again and buy them haha uff that's a lot of work.... I mean he buyed like 20 different xD and it exist 100 or more different and I have to search them haha