SnowBee Gaming Youtube - Overhaul Mod Guides & News

SnowBee

Nice video. I want to ask you something. In a Rebirth mod video, GNS hired 3 NPC Soldiers with same look and after a while, he modified them into 3 different characters in yhe same video. He also mentioned that "I have given a voice to the NPCs" and then they started talking and stuff. Do you have any idea how to do it ? I asked him but he didn't respond.

Yeah, when you get so many responses it is physically impossible to respond to all of them.

Unfortunately, I don't know. Maybe he just used a voice synthesizer after the playthrough was made. In my "What is Age of Oblivion" video I used a synthesizer app to speak and then recorded my normal voice which was changed automatically.

As far as the NPC soldier names are concerned, it is a modlet that can be edited. However, I don't know how he edited them after as I don't think you can edit the save game file. So, that I don't know either. Which video was it?

24 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

It was his last video - Rebirth series for the character changes. Episode 13.

For the voice, I dont remember the exact episode.

Yeah, I don't know for sure. However, he may have just hired new mercenaries and got rid of duplicates? Also just changed outfits? I can't say for sure as I have not done a serious Rebirth playthrough yet. He took about 4 hours of in game time to go through the whole process of changing and "fixing" his npc's.

3 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

He didn't just changed the outfits, but he managed to replace the characters too. Lol.

Also, who is the author of Age of Obl. mod ?

"Pipermac" is the main person behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/@ThePipermac

However, he didn't start it as such, but inherited the initial farming mod and then grew that into Age of Oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...