SnowBee Gaming Youtube - Overhaul Mod Guides & News

SnowBee

I post mainly guides for 7 Days to Die mods like Darkness Falls and Apocalypse Now. More to come.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SnowBeeGaming

I also have a website for clearer access to the guides, https://snowbeegaming.com

My most recent guides & news for Darkness Falls v4.1.

Huge Changes to Darkness Falls in v4.1:

Animal Husbandry in Darkness Falls:

Hot and Cold Effects in Darkness Falls

Edited by SnowBee
Links (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Any channel recommendation, who has done a good and complete series on this mod ? like GNS or neebs ?

Hey Ganeshakw :)

Are you referring to Age of Oblivion? That can be difficult as the major big channels have not jumped into it yet... I think.

However, you can try More2me4life, I recall she did one, and she can be quite humorous at times.

2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Yes I know. I have been watching her DF and Wasteland series but the thing is, she actually plays on lowest difficulty settings. Lol.

Okay. I know GNS mentioned he was considering about five or so different mods after his new Rebirth one, and AOO was one of them. Besides that, I am not quite sure why no one has jumped on this. Content Creators tend to like mods that are different and packed with interesting things. This certainly has interesting and strange stuff. 

1 hour ago, Ganeshakw said:

Right. I too have been suggesting GNS to make series on these mods. He just started with Rebirth. Lets hope he makes one on AOO too.

By the way, Snowbee, you know so much about this mod, why dont you do a series ? :) Also, have you checked the enTowerDefense yet ?

I think my biggest problem is that my RL work gets in the way, so I don't have that much time. As I enjoy making guides, I tend to do those.

My other reason is that all my videos are generally scripted, I find it more difficult to just talk. So I take my hat off to those with that gift of talking and being interesting to listen to.  One day I may just bite the bullet and go for it.

"enTowerDefense"? I googled it and I am unsure what you mean? A game I assume?

I think you didn't see one of my responses in this thread. EnTowerDefense is a 7dtd mod developed by Errornull in which you spawn near a building structure and you need to defend yourself against 22 zombie waves. Things gets harder with each wave. Basically, it is about 2 to 2 and a half hours gameplay if you make it to the end. Here is a link and hope to see you post a video on it soon. No commentry required. :)