Does anyone know which server has the chinatown and golden feathers on with the Vulture Friend mod please?

Biglittle

Hello everyone, I am trying to find the mod/map which has the large chinatown and other great towns on but also has the Vulture Friend (You jump very high or long) mod please? I think it was/is called "Fright Night PvE" but that version was for A19 and I cant find it for the latest Version although I have been playing on a server recently with it but they wiped it after 600 days and went stock...thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 5:48 AM, Biglittle said:

Hello everyone, I am trying to find the mod/map which has the large chinatown and other great towns on but also has the Vulture Friend (You jump very high or long) mod please? I think it was/is called "Fright Night PvE" but that version was for A19 and I cant find it for the latest Version although I have been playing on a server recently with it but they wiped it after 600 days and went stock...thanks.

The large Chinatown and other great towns is part of the Compo Pack Prefab collection.

The Vulture friend is included in the Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Mod.