Japanese decor?

WeirdlyPretty

Are there any decoration mods (dont wanna change the gameplay) that includes things like (or kinda look alike) tatami flooring, shoji, fusuma, sudare, shi*tomi, sliding doors/windows, etc?

And/or is there anyway to change [at least] the direction of the paint/cubes patterns (ex: tan awwning could kinda look like something but its pattern is horizontal only even when turned, so i cant make perpendicular stripes)

Edited by WeirdlyPretty
Couldnt write the word. -shi to mi- as is (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ganeshakw said:

@WeirdlyPretty Bro, I dont know for sure but I think the following Mod should have something similar to what you are looking for.

Unfortunately the NMM doesn't quite cover any Asian influence for the type of deco you're looking for as it is much more of a European theme.

I haven't seen any standalone deco mods offering the kind of deco you're looking for either.

A couple of options though:

1. Compo Pack 48 Asia Town has some Japanese themed castles and other properties which attempt to emulate tatami, hikido, etc. Good for influence to show how some creators use the default blocks and textures to create some authentic POIs.

2. The Asia Mod might still be linked to somewhere out there. It has some custom deco specific to Japan and influenced from that region.

I last downloaded it in A19 and I can't be sure of its status.