Question about console

Elixz89

Hello FunPimps,

From what I've heard there is going to be a new console version for the new consoles which is great so I can finally play the game again.

But I do have a question for you. Modding is not allowed on console (at least the playstation) and I would love to play modded releases of 7Days2Die.

Example: Undead Legacy, Darkness Falls, Ravenhearst and such. 

Would it be possible to provide those mods as optional DLCs when the game launches (or later).

Kind regards

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2022 at 8:44 AM, Elixz89 said:

Would it be possible to provide those mods as optional DLCs when the game launches (or later).

Mods for the game aren't created by TFP themselves, they are made by the modding community who are fans of 7DTD. With that being said, the only way you'll ever be able to play a modded version of 7DTD will be on PC for the foreseeable future. Also, it's possible to add Mods on console because there's community Mods for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on console, but TFP and the Modders would need to collaborate in order to make something big like that even possible, then again it's still very unlikely that'll ever happen for the new console port though.