unity errors game crashes

Makusatori

hallo Überlebende
ich hab vor ein paar tagen meinen pc neu aufgesetzt weil ich in  7 days immer wieder unity errors hatte aber seit dem ich das gemacht hab und wieder 7 days spielen will hab ich wieder abstürze und immer wieder eine unity fehler meldung aber ich kann nicht erkennen welche fehler meldung es ist das ich danach schauen kann und ich hab nur bei 7 days die probleme 

könnte ihr mir bitte helfen beim fehler scuhen und was ich dagegen machen kann 
danke schonmal im vorraus 

hello survivors
I set up my pc a few days ago because I had unity errors again and again in 7 days, but since I did that and want to play again for 7 days, I've had crashes again and again and again a unity error message, but I can't see which one error message it is that i can look after it and i only have problems with 7 days

could you please help me with the error search and what I can do about it thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/t2pjwrm4
https://pastebin.com/b7gpBYRP

mein system:
windows 10 64 bit
cpu i9 10900
64 gb ram
asus prime b560m-A
nvieda RTX 3060 ti 

Edited by Makusatori
titel in english (see edit history)

• meganoth changed the title to unity errors game crashes

Lots of mods get loaded and two of them have 18 and 19 in them suggesting they might be outdated mods from alpha18 and 19.

And I see errors about blocks from those mods, for example a bananaTree that doesn't exist in the base game.

1) Remove all mods.

2) Clean your clients config with the launcher (tools tab, last menu item).

3) test with a newly created game.

4) If that works you can add mods again, but ONLY mods where you downloaded the newest version and which have been specifically cleared for alpha20.5

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)