End game trader settlement quests.

Slingblade2040

Will there ever be end game quests through max faction traders? Like helping create settlements at specific PoI locations that are tier 5s and as we keep doing that quest location by killing zombies or donating blocks and crafting stations to the traders it helps build up that location until it turns into a settlement that unlocks NpCs who unlock more quests for medical supplies, food, resources or killing zombies, bandits or the dukes army. 

Also to further entice people to unlock all the settlements each one can be tied to whatever that trader specializes in which then unlocks settlement only schematics to craft end game weapons, armor, food, medications and cars.

• 1 month later...

Good idea - I think the mid-end game could be ratcheted up a notch in terms of story or options. I had an idea that there might be a 'big bad' in an area, and that after a boss fight defeating the 'big bad', then the area/POI could be settled by NPCs and no more Zs would respawn. Wouldn't stop roaming hordes or horde night if the player tried to make a base there. I like your idea too. Maybe do both?

I just read another person's excellent idea about unique quest items. Maybe if the player unlocks a settlement they get a special something - weapon, armor, access to a resource? That would add to it, also, I think.

Edited by karenheit451 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...