Bug when uploading a character to the server

SwagNub

Help. This bug appeared when I decided to play with a friend yesterday. My computer meets the maximum requirements of the game. I've uninstalled the game, I've deleted the game's cache, I've installed an older version, I've reinstalled the game on a different drive, I've deleted save files, but all to no avail. I do not know what to do. Also in the main menu in the character creation setting, the error "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array"

unknown.png

I see that the problem is with character creation. I don't know how to solve this problem.

When you uninstalled the game, have you really deleted the installation directory with Windows Explorer (if you are using windows) before redownloading ? Uninstalling via steam often lets old files stay in the directory so they still make trouble after reinstall.

Also, have you used the the tools tab inside the game launcher to delete old settings when you switched to A20?

Alternatively, if you want help from the forum you need to give us a lot more information. Read one of the pinned threads here in "General Support", it tells you how to post a logfile through pastebin. Also add information about the server you want to contact, what version does he have, does he use mods and if yes which ones.

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

When you uninstalled the game, have you really deleted the installation directory with Windows Explorer (if you are using windows) before redownloading ? Uninstalling via steam often lets old files stay in the directory so they still make trouble after reinstall.

Also, have you used the the tools tab inside the game launcher to delete old settings when you switched to A20?

Alternatively, if you want help from the forum you need to give us a lot more information. Read one of the pinned threads here in "General Support", it tells you how to post a logfile through pastebin. Also add information about the server you want to contact, what version does he have, does he use mods and if yes which ones.

Thank you, after uninstalling through the launcher, everything started!

Archived